I'm feeling it. The pressure. I won a big prize on a blog, and ever since I won that prize, she changed her rules for entering her giveaways. You now must have a blog to enter. Is that a hint? Should I feel guilty for winning this prize and not being able to link her on my own blog? Especially since I actually do have a blog. Just not one anyone knows about. That sounds psycho.
So, while I don't think I actually have anything to say, I am warming to the idea of maintaining an actual blog. One that people actually know about. This blog, in fact. Not my old one that I started in the summer of 2006. Not even the one I have been writing on (not very frequently) since last winter. THIS one. Scary.
So, here's the deal. I will start this blog. I think. No, I am going to start it. But, I have no interest in it being actually cute. I don't want to get into all of the details of changing my header or wall paper. So, if you are looking for the hippest blog, keep on moving. To be honest, I don't know exactly what this blog will be. Most likely just a little bit of everything. Just like me.
Oh, and to make things interesting (hopefully). I am not going to tell anyone I actually have a blog. It shouldn't be too hard to find it. I may leave the link on in my profile a few times if I feel like it, and I may drop a hint here and there. But I will not actually tell anyone where it is. That will be the fun. Come on. I have a myspace account and etsy store by the same name. It's not rocket science.
Why not make a big announcement? Because I want to reward the one who finds me with something wonderful. I have no idea what exactly, but I think I have time to figure something out.
Even now, I am not sure I really want to be doing this. Just tell me to get over it. kay?
So, yeah, I may have just sentenced myself to the lonliest little blogging life on earth, but something tells me it could be fun. And we all know I love anything to do with fun!
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
1 comment:
So do I get a prize for leaving the first comment? I think I should!
Post a Comment