I have 1 (one) more ticket available for Twilight this Friday, November 21 @7:05 PM @ Fairchild Cinemas in Pasco - it is part of the 'group' purchase of tickets which means you will be able to get into the theater earlier than everyone else.
Cost: $9.00
If you or someone you know still needs a ticket, let me know.
Cost: $9.00
If you or someone you know still needs a ticket, let me know.
8 comments:
I'd take it in a second if I didn't have to buy an airplane ticket to use it!!! I'm jealous, I probably won't get to see it forever!
I didn't back out did I???
no silly - it's Michelle's - she doesn't have a blog and something came up - so she can't go. So I just offered to post it for her.
Yours is still sitting here safe with me. No worries.
I am calling you RIGHT NOW.....you better pick up :) lol....I hope it is still available!!
Something came up? Like, a blunt object to the head? Because then I would understand that she can't make it.
Hey Nicole, my cousin is looking to go if that ticket is still available. Let me know!
amyjasonbuchanan@yahoo.com
I wish I could go....Hillary and I were going to go, but she is at the hospital having a baby right now----how rude :)
Tell, Suzanne that we will go when she is here if she hasn't seen it yet :)
Ok, you need to change the colors on your blog---I can't read anything :)
Post a Comment