CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Z turned Three!




I can't believe it's been three years, but Zoe turned three yesterday. Her special day included Oatmeal prepared for her by a loving older brother. A quick birthday trip to Wal-Mart. Lunch from her favorite place of all time - My Little Pony toy included. A nice long 'Birthday Nap'. Dinner out with her family, and a small audience for gift opening.

Her Grandma dropped off a package earlier last week, and one of Zoe's new favorite things is her purse. Complete with real money inside.


She had so much fun out to dinner with the family. And loved being sung to by all of Red Robin.


And her small audience for gift opening was perfect. It's safe to say we had one delighted Birthday Girl.


It's hard not to spoil this little girl of ours. She is so fun and sweet all at the same time. We are so thankful to have her in our family. Even if her arrival was a bit crazy.

Here are her special order pink (strawberry) and purple cupcakes.

4 comments:

The Lassen Family said...

Yeah!! Happy Birthday my namesake!!! She is sooooooooo cute!! Can I have her? I am sad she is growing up without us around...I can't believe how big she is. Love the green dress---wish I had one. Oh and can I have a cute purse with money in it for my birthday too? You still have 4 more days :)

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Zoe! We are so sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate. Darn weather!

tharker said...

I am so dim witted, Nicole! I've been checking your Polka Pepper page forever wondering when on earth you were going to update. Then, today I happen to glance at the sidebar...and voila! Sorry I'm so blind!

I loved seeing Zoe with her cute purse at Wal*Mart on her birthday. She WAS so proud of it! I'm glad she had such a great day. Zoe is such a sweet little girl!!

Alicia Leppert said...

Could she be any cuter? That one of her in her adorable outfit holding her purse...so stinkin' cute. Happy Birthday Zoe!