SERIOUSLY!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
12 comments:
How cute!
hot stuff that zoe
I have no words. Adorable.
Absolutely adorable.
Ummm, how can you ever resist that girl??? She is SO stinking cute!!!!
She's a doll!
That is the cutest pic of her. Soooo cute.
I don't know which made me laugh more...the photo, or hearing perfectly in my mind you saying "seriously!"
Ummmm...hi. Are you still there?
Just wanted to say I miss your posts.
update me!!!
Nicole....look at my blog
If we leave you enough comments, will you please post again? ;)
Post a Comment