We were in need of a new way to keep track of chores at our house, so when I saw
these on 1st Ward's Super Saturday Blog, I knew I could make a few alterations and make them ours. Instead of words, I found icons online that matched pretty well with the chores we had assigned. My original plan was to hang them on their bedroom doors, but after a week of listening to them slide back and forth everytime the door opened and closed, I opted to move them to the side of my pantry. Turns out that was a better place all around. It's been a little over a month, and we're still going strong. Hopefully my craftyness won't go to waste any time soon.
Tyler's:

Nicklaus'

what the magnets look like up close. Thes ones represent clearing the table, doing homework, cleaning the hallway, organizing the coat closet, saying prayers, brushing teeth, picking up the living room, cleaning your bedroom, and putting your shoes away.

And Zoe loves her big girl chore chart. Even though she only has 5 chores!
3 comments:
Super Cute as always!
love them. They turned out great!
Oh my gosh those are so cute! Are you taking orders? :)
Post a Comment