We wrapped up soccer - it was a rough last half of the season with baseball overlapping, but we all survived, and didn't eat out too much.
Baseball is even more time consuming, but both boys really love it, so their smiles make it all worth it.
Zoe and I just go along for the ride. This pic is of her and some friends watching a movie in the car one evening when is was incredibly cold and windy. Honestly, I was more than happy to take them to the car to warm up.
In my down time, I have been painting some furniture. It's a work in progress, and I am learning as I go, but I'm just going for it. So, if you've driven past my house lately, this the cabinet that I was working on. It is in my bedroom and was so needed. The end table that our TV was on is getting sanded and a fresh coat of paint to go into the living room. Fun projects. I am currently working on a console table for the living room too. I'll post before and after pics when it is done.
Anyway, that's what's going on here at our house.
6 comments:
eh. Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about things lately, too. :-) Love the painting projects, you're braver than me...and it looks so good! Glad to "hear" from you rather than just see you waving from a car every day.
So I like to read your log:) Nice pics. Check out my FB for some more familiar pics. Jacob wants a play date with Tyler. I am thinking maybe a BBQ night or something for all of us. What do you think?
See, that wasn't so hard! Are you trying to tell me though that I should bring some painting clothes this weekend?!
Wow, amy likes your LOG? The projects are great.
I love your TV table - I need to find some neat furniture like that. You're amazing to juggle sport schedules...I don't know what I'll do when my kids get to that point!
So where did you get the furniture you are painting? Have you had them for awhile or are they second hand? The one you are showing looks great!
Post a Comment