CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

quick update

This guy is done with baseball

Mel's Dad stopped for a quick visit

My little sister visited and is feeling littler

this is what she left in her wake


I bought this for $20 on craigslist


and painted it - it has given our living room new life.

And this guy turned 10!


My how time flies when you're having fun!

6 comments:

AOlson said...

Thanks for the update. I miss seeing you regularly. You did a FANTASTIC job on that piece of furniture!! Very nice!!

Megan said...

YAY! Pictures!!! Wow...I'm short! :(

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm in the market for so many things, I need to check out Craigs list.

Cute kids Nicole!

The Lassen Family said...

Yeah! Glad to see pics of the kiddos. Yikes, Ty is about 6 inches taller than Becca and she is older :) So that means he isn't too far from being taller than me.....Wonder how tall he will get? We should have a contest for that :)
MOre pics!! love you!

tharker said...

Holy cow, Tyler is tall!!! And he's 10 already? That's exciting and a bit sad all at the same time. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

I LOVE the piece that you painted. I never would have thought it was the same piece from the before picture. Now you've got me itchin' to stalk Craigslist again ;)

Megan said...

love, love, love craigslist!

we could all transform our houses with craiglist and a gallon of paint:)