Monday, October 5, 2009
okey dokey?
So, I've been called to repentance. By Debie. This past Thursday, we had a great Relief Society Meeting focusing on Family History. Lindsay did a great job summarizing it, so I won't. But I went to Debie's class, and was re-inspired. I had set my blog to private, and walked away. No one was invited because I just wasn't going to do it anymore. Until Thursday. I was reminded that this is a perfect way to record the day to day that I don't want my kids (or me) to forget. So, I am back. Whatever that means.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
6 comments:
Welcome back to the land of blogging!
So glad you're back Nicole! I love to hear from you, even if it's less than *I* blog. :-)
Yeeeaaahhh!! So glad to see you again!!
so glad you are back! I had wondered where you had been :)
I need to get back in the mood to blog too...it just gets overwhelming if you let it go too long and then you don't know where to start.
Love the curlers :) too cute!
Yes!! I need to keep up with you guys somehow....love the curlers while reading the paper pic. Cute!
k, those pictures of Zoe pretty much sum up every Sunday of our adolesence, no? (sunday ads and curlers... awesome)
Post a Comment