CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My 1st version

While listening to conference I always like to have a simple craft project to work on. Something easy that I can just do without really thinking about. This time, it fell in my lap. My cousin, Erin, posted a craft that she had recently done, so I copied. I am not even afraid to admit it. I copy and steal everything;)

So, here's my first version. I made it with some paper I had purchased in the Target $1 spot last year and never used. I think I'll make myself a new one with papers I 'love' and maybe another for a friend I've been meaning to make something for. I plan to make one for Christmas too. It's the perfect craft for TV watching.



4 comments:

Shayla said...

I LOVE this! What a cute idea. Your cousins blog is too fun...she just got a new subscriber. :-)

dandee said...

ooooh...i really like this.

the wheels are spinning...

Brenda said...

How fun-simple and frugal!~ I have so much paper that needs using!!!!

Stacia said...

So cute! I love to do things like that for conference too! It is the only way I stay awake! If I am not doing anything with my hands I get comfy on the couch and bam the next thing I know I am hearing the closing remarks. So this is my favorite thing to do to stay awake, glad to hear there are others! :)