The Polka Pepper Etsy shop is officially open. That took a little bit longer than I thought it would, but it's done. My dishes, on the other hand, are not. We'll work on that one today. We will be having our etsy-fee-free-party in a few weeks. So, check them out. Let us know what you think.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
10 comments:
Very cute Nicole! I can't wait for the open house.
One word: Ambitious! You are amazing and the accessories, delightful.
You've already sold four things, in like, 2 hours???? That is AWESOME! Can't wait for the open house.
Love these little creations! You guys are awesome.
So Cool, I will spread the word and wait patiently for the Open House.
I can't wait for the open house!! So excited! I can totally see your awesome creations in Kayla's and Kelsie's hair!!
I love it! I'm so glad you have that picture on your blog because I thought your stuff was only for toddler girls mostly. Now I know I can buy stuff for Macy! Can't wait.
Way to go Nicole. It looks awesome. Good luck.
Love the stuff in youe esty!
Also sorry about the whole mullet thing but her new do is cute!
I can hardly wait for your open house! You two have some really pretty items! I would love to talk "shop" sometime.
Post a Comment