Do you remember this cute little girl of mine?

Well, her lovely older brother decided to give her a haircut last night. I suppose I should be thankful he didn't go right for the scalp, but seriously, I am upset. It's been a long road with this little girl and her hair, and the very last thing she needed at this point was his scissor skills.
Here is his final product. If you don't spot it right away, look to the left of the picture - right at her ear. Yep, that's a good 2 inch section he decided was unnecessary.
So, I gave the hair whisperer a call, She confirmed that the Dorthy Hamil, is in fact still out, but she could squeeze us in this morning. I don't know how she was able to scrape any femininity out of what she was given, but here is the miracle she worked:
Thank goodness for Megan - without her I'd be up a creek!!! And poor Zoe would have a mullet.
12 comments:
Oh Nicole, you must have been flaming furious at the boy! She looks absolutely adorable, no mullet in sight.
I am NOT excited to deal with this stuff at all. You must have been a BIT angry. I would have bawled!!! She looks darling though! Plop a pretty little flower clip in her hair!
She is so cute, haircut and all. Just remember how cute that older brother is too:)
Hide the scissors!
That is the cutest little haircut.
You wouldn't know it was a "fix what the big bro. cut" doo at all.
Oh my gosh, look at how adorable her hair is!! I have to hand it to Megan, I was looking at the "before" picture thinking, no way can anything fix that, and was shocked at the "after" picture. Amazing!! Just like Debie said, you'd never know it was a "repair" haircut!
Zoe looks adorable!!
That Megan, a.k.a The Hair Whisperer (love this name for her by the way) is the best!
She looks so cute! Megan can do anything with a pair of scissors...
With or without the mullet Zoe is a DOLL!!! I can't wait for the Polka Pepper Party!! So excited!
oh my gosh she is so stinkin' cute! Tell Megan that Zoe's aunt is eternally greatful to her! I can't believe how adorable it turned out.
The etsy shop looks great ladies!
By the way, I LOVE the look on Zoe's face in this last picture. It totally says, "Aren't I SO pretty mama?" I could seriously eat that girl up ;)
I love it. So cute Zoe. I really like your etsy shop. You are doing a great job and good luck to you.
Impressive. She really is a doll! What a testament to Megan's skills. I have no idea who she is besides some people's hairstylist, but I've only heard great things about her.
Post a Comment