CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

This is why I accomplished absolutely NOTHING last weekend on NSD (National Scrapbooking Day):




But yesterday, ScrapGal hosted an online crop and thanks to the Design Team's challenges, this is what I got done:
********************
The challenge was to create a monochomatic Layout - harder than it sounds!
I altered this huge clothes pin for a challenge to use my scrapbooking supplies on something that was not a layout. I plan to keep my mail in this.
I altered this frame for Mel's Mom for Mother's Day. The challenge was to use only scraps. Lucky for me, I had a kit of scraps - so, I was able to put this together.
I thought I was done with those 3, but realized I could do one more challenge which was to make a card from scraps as well. So, I literally threw this card together at the last minute. It's a little crazy, but I love it.
The colors on the pics are a little off - sorry.
So, there you have it. I'm just hoping my mojo got flowing a little bit again. I miss creating.

14 comments:

Stacia said...

I haven't done anything the last few NSD's. Way to go on the challenges! And the card is adorable even though you "threw" it together. I need to get my mojo going too!

Jessica said...

Great job! I too have lost my mojo long ago, oh where oh where has it gone??? I love the thrown together card, it is adorable!!

Alicia Leppert said...

You blow me away with the stuff you whip up at home. Okay, maybe you didn't whip it up, I'm sure it took longer than it appears on your blog, but still, the fact that you actually do stuff like this while the rest of us just fantasize about it...you're my hero.
P.S. LOVE the picture of Zoe.

Megan said...

o.k. I'm admitting my stupidity here, but what is NSD?
at my house it would be short for NO SLEEP DAY or
Naked Sam Dancing
No Shoes Downstairs

But, I'm guessing it's something else. . .
Great projects by the way. I am two left hands when it comes to paper.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Creativity at it's finest.

Awesome job!

Shayla said...

LOVE all these projects. The monochromatic scrap page is especially cute. I just love buttons as embellishments. That "thrown" together card is pretty darn cute, too.

Jan said...

You are lucky to know your passion. I just think that is so great. Love them all.

*My favorite though, is the face of your crying child. So cute.

tharker said...

I LOVE that picture of Zoe. Seriously love it!

Great job on all these creations. You are awesome Nicole!

Kate said...

Those are really adorable. I love seeing your creations!

::lindsay said...

I love all the projects. I'm lovin' that frame so much that I might have to go buy one and make it for Carson's teacher as an end of year gift.

AOlson said...

Okay Nicole. So not fair!! You are so darn creative!! I am so jealous of your awesomeness!!! You HAVE to healp me make ivitations for Jacob's baptism so they look nice. PLEASE!! I would embarass the poor child if I did them by myself. Seriously!!

Mommy Crafts said...

I like your scrapbooking ideas,way to go...They are really cute. I might have to use some of them... :)

Julie Siegel said...

i love your massive clothes pin, where do you even find one of those? so what i really wanted to say was that i LOVE your profile picture!!

Kristi said...

I'm amazed at your scrapping talent. You really have a gift for it!