CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to..................

my little sister, who is one incredible:

Opera Singer

Interior Designer

Photographer

Digital Scrapbooker

Cinnamon Roll Maker

World Traveler

Awesome Deal Finder

Mother

Wife

and Sister!


Oh, and Cookie Dough Bowl Licker!

I love you Suzanne!

5 comments:

tharker said...

The picture is so cute!

Happy Birthday, Nicole's sister!

Suzanne said...

And here I was thinking all of my siblings had forgotten my bday! :o Thanks Nicole, love you too! (So funny that you remembered about the cinnamon rolls, I haven't made those since we lived in Walla Walla!)

Jan said...

I never thought about getting the bowl on the floor. That would have been so much easier as a kid. Looks like you two had a great time together growing up. Love the floor too Nicole. That is a flash from the past. Happy Birthday sis.

::lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Suzanne!

Rachael said...

Awww, how cute!! Happy bday to your sister!!!

Mmm, cinnamon roll maker?