Thanks Lindsay for a little entertainment!
1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Sasha Windstar
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Bunny Tracks Milano
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
N-Zor
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Orange Owl
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Jeneen Kirkland
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Zorni
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Brown Freckled Lemonade
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Marlow Owen
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Amirage Tamale
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
Janeane Barnard
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Romero Rochester
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Spring Tulip
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Strawberry - nothing that I am wearing sounds good with this.
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Oatmeal Magnolia
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, weather element+ Tour")
The Paper Crafting Heat Wave Tour
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
6 comments:
Okay, remind me to walk on the other side of the alley if I run into you with the Gangster name Bunny Tracks Milano :)
I am loving reading everyones, some of them actually sound pretty good!
Sasha Windstar definitely sounds like the next American Idol.
Jeneen Kirkland is SO a soap opera name!
I love Oatmeal Magnolia for your hippie name. Perfection!
Amirage Tamale totally is a stripper name! How funny! I am a fan of the Sasha Windstar too.
I would totally be a groupie and follow your tour everywhere, maybe start a fan club, make some t-shirts....
Why do everyone's sound so much better than mine? You, me and Noelle could be the Kirkland Sisters. Amirage Tamale? I can just see the pole and leopard print thong.
I like the anchorman name. I think you might have a shot. Great post.
Post a Comment