CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

That's right, for all you non-scrappers out there, today is actually National Scrapbooking Day. I usually celebrate this day by participating in an online crop at my favorite online store, ScrapGal. But, this year because of a change in ownership and Design Team, the crop has been scheduled for next Saturday. I guess that means that I get to celebrate twice. So, while Zoe is taking her nap, Tyler is at a birthday party, and Nicklaus is safely occupied with the Incredibles, I will sit at my scrap table(which doubles as the family desk) and scrap. Hopefully I will get something done!


4 comments:

Trish said...

I missed out today because I had to work and next weekend we are having a party at our house so no scrapping for me.

Brenda said...

I am jealous! I don't think I have ever gotten to scrap on This Special Day!

Shayla said...

I love your little scrap corner. Even with so little space, you were able to make a cute scrap place for yourself.

Debie Spurgeon said...

National Scrapbooking Day? Who knew. I love your organized space you have created to do your creating.