I just got this in the mail today:

not the adorable little girl, the tutu! Isn't it the cutest?
I actually had it custom made from one of my favorite Etsy shops: The Little Middle Sister
Zoe is in love with it. I will have to post some pictures of her in it soon.
Okay, okay, the Little Middle Sister is actually my little sister, Suzanne, who happens to have more talent in her little finger than I do in my whole body. I'm not kidding, she's amazing. She develops an interest in something, and suddenly she's a pro.
Just last week, she got some incredible news. She and her husband are trying to adopt, and they were chosen by a birthmother!!! So, they are adding another baby boy to their family in mid-September. I couldn't be happier to have another sweet nephew on the way!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, that tutu is adorable! I can just see my littlest prancing around in that...never wanting to take it off. I'm sure Zoe does the same. Definitely post some pics!
That is cute.... congrats on finding a baby- that seemed quick!
Super cute. That's exciting news about the baby boy!
where are the pictures of zoe in it?
Post a Comment