Lindsay was out of town for our fantastic storm last week. So I thought I would post some video I took to show her what she missed.
The video ends at the very best part because, well, I was scared to death.
The video ends at the very best part because, well, I was scared to death.
4 comments:
That storm was so cool! I'm glad you caught it on film Nicole!
That's funny, you can just barely start to hear the huge crack! It was pretty amazing and scary at the same time.
So, does Lindsay love storms? That was hilarious at the end, hearing the start of that loud crack and then cutting off so abruptly. Those loud cracks freak me out!!
Ok, you officially are invited to Kansas in the spring or summer---we can show you what REAL storms look like!!! Although that was pretty impressive for Pasco :)
Post a Comment