
I have finally ventured out of my room to find my house looking like someone very messy has robbed me. Two boys are asleep on the couches, At least one is in his own bed. I am going to ignore it all for now, and focus on the only thing that brought me from my room. The banana. After a day like today, it feels great to actually be eating something. So, I started with the 'B' of the B-R-A-T diet. Let hope I make it to the T before too long. My house needs me!
*BTW - obviously, I've had way too much time to think today, but why oh why would you want to eat Rice after a day of feeling yucky? It's just not something that sounds appealing. Although I suppose I could be wrong.
OK, it's off to bed with me. Again.
6 comments:
Bananas are good for you! I learned that the hard way, had to be hospitalized coz I wasn't taking in any potassium. Thereby reducing me to IV induced potassium and oral liquid potassium. Plus it's good for the heart and brain. :)
Yeah, the brat diet never sounded very appealing, especially after, well, you know. I am SO SORRY you got it! I really hope you're feeling better soon.
The only thing from the Brat diet that ever sounds remotely good when I'm sick is toast.
So sorry you're sick Nicole. Get better!
I can't believe your family is still dealing with this nasty bug! It's just not right. Here's hoping Zoe is doing better today and that you have kicked this bug FOR GOOD!
I can't believe your family is still dealing with this nasty bug! It's just not right. Here's hoping Zoe is doing better today and that you have kicked this bug FOR GOOD!
You are so funny...but it is so true. We never eat rice after being sick...not too apitizing. Feel better!
Post a Comment