If you give Nicole a challenge,
she's going to take it very seriously.
When she takes a challenge very seriously,
She will get tunnel vision and spend a whole Saturday working on the challenge.
She will search the web for every answer
and she will get a very good score
She will tie for 1st
and then she will panic
If she wins she will get a prize
which will be delivered
by someone who does yard work for 'fun'
she does not do yard work for 'fun'
(neither does her husband)
She will be relieved when her name is not drawn to win the prize
She will relax and be satisfied with winning, but not 'winning'
She will get an e-mail saying that she will actually recieve a prize
It's DonSalsa - she loves salsa
It will be delivered
by someone who does yard work for 'fun'
She decides she won't go overboard
She'll just weed - it will only be 105 degrees
The delivery will go off without a hitch
She will think how foolish she was
She will try the salsa
"HOLY NUM-O!" She will exclaim
For this yummy salsa
she just might start doing yard work for 'fun'
******Seriously, Donald, the salsa was divine. It was wonderful meeting you and your fun family. THANK YOU!!! ******
she's going to take it very seriously.
When she takes a challenge very seriously,
She will get tunnel vision and spend a whole Saturday working on the challenge.
She will search the web for every answer
and she will get a very good score
She will tie for 1st
and then she will panic
If she wins she will get a prize
which will be delivered
by someone who does yard work for 'fun'
she does not do yard work for 'fun'
(neither does her husband)
She will be relieved when her name is not drawn to win the prize
She will relax and be satisfied with winning, but not 'winning'
She will get an e-mail saying that she will actually recieve a prize
It's DonSalsa - she loves salsa
It will be delivered
by someone who does yard work for 'fun'
She decides she won't go overboard
She'll just weed - it will only be 105 degrees
The delivery will go off without a hitch
She will think how foolish she was
She will try the salsa
"HOLY NUM-O!" She will exclaim
For this yummy salsa
she just might start doing yard work for 'fun'
******Seriously, Donald, the salsa was divine. It was wonderful meeting you and your fun family. THANK YOU!!! ******
6 comments:
You're crackin' me up Zornes! Did you really weed in 105 degree weather? I'm gonna have to ask the Donald for his salsa recipe...
That is hilarious. I remember you telling me at swimming lessons how stressed you were about Donald coming to your house. You're so funny! Why have all my friends had my cousin's famous salsa but not me?
Funnt post Nicole. I bet your yard looks amazing now...want to come do mine!?
Man, I want some salsa.... did you save any???
I love salsa. I've heard great stuff about DonSalsa. Lucky you!!!
ooooo---I need a good salsa recipe---like NOW!! I have all these tomatoes and hubby keeps telling me we have to eat them all---I need a salsa recipe or he will make me eat them plain :)
What was the challenge?
Post a Comment