Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
8 comments:
Better in than out!
i'm with alicia. night night baby!
I love her big ol' grin after she gets in. I just adore Zoe!!
Nick's giggles in the background are pretty darn cute too!
Umm, yeah get the kid a toddler bed. :)
How funny! Can she get out, or just in?
That is too cute. I guess it's safer going in than out, at least there's padding.
I want to hear her talk more!!! So cute:)
Those brothers love her! Cute!
Post a Comment