Here are the last 11+ years in pictures:

1996 - when we were first dating

1996 - when we were first dating

1997 - Our engagement picture


July 15, 1997 - Seattle, WA Temple
1999 - A perfect example of your rebellion from pictures
2003 @ a family wedding
2004 - Nick's 1st Birthday
July 15, 2006 - Our 9th Anniversary
1999 - A perfect example of your rebellion from pictures
2003 @ a family wedding
2004 - Nick's 1st Birthday
July 15, 2006 - Our 9th Anniversary
June 2007
July 2007

August 2007 - What did I do right to get so many family pictures last summer?
And for everyone's benefit - the real Mel:
Happy Anniversary - I love you!
17 comments:
FANTASTIC!!! love the photos, so fun to see you back when it all began. . .congrats on eleven years
Congratulations guys! LOVE the last pic of Mel strumming the guitar with that purple thing on his head!
So fun to see some of your pics, happy anniversary!
That looks like the love shack over there. Congrats and you are both marvelous. Do something way fun.
Freezer?
I'm with Megan, I love those old pictures! Kaden has a picture with a green one of those things on his head. He and Mel must be soul brothers.
Happy Anniversary! Mel great picture!
Very cute!! Dont' you love/hate looking back and seeing how innocent and sweet we all seemed to be before we got married, then life just gets crazy, and for me at least, it is my body that suffers.....the guys seem to have a much easier time of it. Do you think Steve has changed at all in 13 years?
Crazy that it has been 11. Happy anniversary and happy belated b. day Mel!!!
Thanks Nicole again..
Where did you get that purple hat? Is it one of those balls that you cut up or something? I love it.
You are a year older than me, and I was a junior in high school in 1996. I know you and Mel did not start dating your senior year. I know I'm bad at math, but I don't think this adds up. Did you start dating at the very beginning of college?
Great pics, I loved the flashbacks. Happy Anniversary!
Great pictures! I love seeing people I know now when they were younger! Hope you had a great anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Nicole and Mel. I love engagement pictures. So cute and young and the love just explodes from the page!!!
I love all these pictures! Crazy to think how fast time goes by. You guys look so young in your dating picture! I love all the family pics, too. Congrats and Happy Anniversary!
These pictures are all so great Nicole! I love the family picture from last July!! And of course your love shots back in your younger days ;)
Happy Anniversary!
Nicole! I did not recognize you in your comment picture! I wish you had stopped by my blog earlier in the week to see the Bash invite...we would have loved to have you and your kids there. I am definetely going to do it again in August and I will be sure you know all about it! =)
He, he, love the early pictures, you never realize how fast time passes until you take time to look back, huh? Happy Anniversary! Maybe one of these days we will actually have a complete conversation?
He, he, love the early pictures, you never realize how fast time passes until you take time to look back, huh? Happy Anniversary! Maybe one of these days we will actually have a complete conversation?
Love all the fam. photos! Cute family!
Post a Comment