So I decided that even though you and Kim did not win the grand prize, you get a consolation prize of some of my world famous DonSalsa. I will be making it up after this festive weekend, and will let you know when I have it whipped up so we can bring it over.
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
3 comments:
I love them! If Spencer can get home from Mutual early enough, then I'll be there!
So I decided that even though you and Kim did not win the grand prize, you get a consolation prize of some of my world famous DonSalsa. I will be making it up after this festive weekend, and will let you know when I have it whipped up so we can bring it over.
Loved the open house. The clips look so good in the girls' hair and in mine too I might add!!! Thanks!!
Post a Comment