Coming out of a store I frequent way too much the other night, I stopped dead in my tracks.
There it was in all it's glory:

Our side of town's VERY first REDBOX!!!
I think I scared my son to death, as I ran over and immediately searched for a movie to rent.
If you've never used Redbox before, you don't know what you are missing. A little insider secret: You can reserve your movies on-line. They'll be waiting for you when you get there. Doesn't get any cooler or more convenient than that!
There it was in all it's glory:

Our side of town's VERY first REDBOX!!!
I think I scared my son to death, as I ran over and immediately searched for a movie to rent.
If you've never used Redbox before, you don't know what you are missing. A little insider secret: You can reserve your movies on-line. They'll be waiting for you when you get there. Doesn't get any cooler or more convenient than that!
8 comments:
We LOVE Redbox, the coolest, cheapest way to get movies when we're on the road traveling with the kiddos. So excited we have one on our side of town now!!
Never heard of it. I had to google it to figure out what it was and how it worked (and where it was...you failed to mention that!) Sounds way cool, we'll have to do it.
Sorry I didn't make it more obvious ALicia - but the word 'store' is linked to Wal-Mart. It's on the food side. And, the word 'redbox' is a link to their actual site - no googling needed. Give it a whirl.
we too love redbox! here in utah - at least in bountiful - they are everywhere! i think every single McDonald's has one...a place we seem to be at way too often. :) it's cheap and easy...2 great traits! haha!
Wow, this little town is hitting the big time. I saw these little red boxes all over Provo, glad to know we're getting with it, a few years behind, but that's OK.
My sister in law uses Redbox all the time and loves it. I saw it the other day too when I was in there...cuz I go there way too much too ;) I'll have to try it out.
I had never heard of it, but I saw it when I was at THE STORE the other day, too. We use Netflix but I am sure lots of people will LOVE this little Red Box.
We were just talking about this last night. I can't wait to check it out. Since I am a frequent shopper at Walmart, I will have no problem getting the movies back.
Post a Comment