you might want to lock up your teen-age daughters:
consider yourself warned. The lady-killer turned 5 today, and I seriously considered putting 'girls' down as one of his 'interests' on his Kindergarten questionnaire.
That is the funniest thing! The pictures are perfect.
Dallin ENCOURAGES Cameron to decide which girl is his girlfriend. He came home from preschool last year and said, "McKenzie told me she thinks I'm cute, in the love way." OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too cute! He's definitely your son! (amos???? yep, I still remember that:) Watch out girls! I'm sure you'll have many a late night waiting up for this one...
Too cute! He's definitely your son! (amos???? yep, I still remember that:) Watch out girls! I'm sure you'll have many a late night waiting up for this one...
I just looked at this with Hannah over my shoulder and she literally squealed in delight....um, yeah. We need to separate those two. And then when I went to move away from the picture, she begged me to go back....he's way too cute for his own good!
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
16 comments:
Okay, that is hilarious. The pictures, all of it. Maybe he and Payson should hang out more, so Nick can tell Payson that girls exist.
That is the funniest thing! The pictures are perfect.
Dallin ENCOURAGES Cameron to decide which girl is his girlfriend. He came home from preschool last year and said, "McKenzie told me she thinks I'm cute, in the love way." OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those pictures are hilarious! I love the top picture. Of course he's got his arm around some nameless girl I'm sure he's forgotten by now.
This is so funny Nicole!
Happy belated birthday Nicholas!!
Happy Birthday Nick! Those pictures are classic!
Love these!! hope you are doing a scrapbook page of this!! So cute, he really is growing up :) Happy Birthday Nick!
Perfect title! This is a great post...and look at those eyes! The ladies are doomed!
That last picture is a heartbreaker! I can just see him chasing the chicas around the playground and kissing them under the slide!
Man, he's so cute!
The first picture has "How YOU doin'?" written all over it!!!
Too cute! He's definitely your son! (amos???? yep, I still remember that:) Watch out girls! I'm sure you'll have many a late night waiting up for this one...
Too cute! He's definitely your son! (amos???? yep, I still remember that:) Watch out girls! I'm sure you'll have many a late night waiting up for this one...
I just looked at this with Hannah over my shoulder and she literally squealed in delight....um, yeah. We need to separate those two. And then when I went to move away from the picture, she begged me to go back....he's way too cute for his own good!
I'll be sure to keep Kayla locked up . . . or maybe not. How cute would they be!?!?!
He is THE Ladies' Man.
Too cute! Kindergarten? Already?
Read about the bachelor party, I mean the birthday party! What a crack-up! I better keep an eye on Afton. :)
Post a Comment