CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Big Trouble!!!

If you don't know already - my parents are on a mission in New Zealand right now. And, since they are out of the country, this is how my youngest sister decided to celebrate her 25th birthday!





Did she let me know before she went? Nope. I got a text message at 3:05 on Saturday afternoon saying "I'm going sky diving. If I die, I love you! :X"

EXCUSE ME?

Seriously, little sister. You are giving me gray hairs.

Luckily, she followed up at 4:34 with "I survived! So I'll post pictures and the video later. Hee hee."

So, Nutmeg, you're grounded. Especially since my little boys think you are the coolest thing on the planet and are only upset you didn't invite them to go along. G.R.O.U.N.D.E.D. FOR LIFE!


***On a side note, isn't she cute?***

12 comments:

Stacia said...

That's awesome! And she is cute! It's nice how they document the whole experience for you, so you can remember it!

Alicia Leppert said...

Bill is insanely jealous. I can't believe how not scared she seemed. She is super cute.

Jessica said...

Crazy girl! I don't think I could ever do that!

Amy J. said...

OK I am either pre menstrual or jealous cause I got choked up over that! That is one thin I always wanted to do before I got married and had kids...never had enough guts. That video is so well done.

Megan said...

You know you still love me... I know you still love me cause you told me so yesterday!

I just had to cement my "Coolest-Aunt-Of-The-Year" award. I'm pretty sure I get the trophy after that! Ha ha ha! Next time I'll invite the boys...when they're 25+.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Is she married because Mike is cute.

That was AWESOME!! She's got that cool documentary to remember the occasion by. I am way too chicken.

The Lassen Family said...

Too bad I think Mike was the instructor--I had high hopes for her for a minute there.
PS--that video made me motion-sick----I hope she took her dramamine!!!
Crazy little sister.

Suzanne said...

oh my holy crap. That video has never worked for me, so I FINALLY just got to see it. She told me before she went and I figured she needed to get it out of her system before she gets married and has kids! Yeah, Mike is cute, but HE's married. Too bad meg!

Suzanne said...

Maybe we should all plan on a 5 sisters jump next summer? HA HA THAT would be funny!

Ms. Kristen said...

So fun! I too wanted to do that before I gained all this weight! Maybe that can be my goal!

Meredith said...

You would never catch me doing that unless the plane was going down. YIKES! We need to set your sister up with my brother if she's still available. He's the adventurous type too. Not sure about sky diving, but he scuba dives and loves to travel.

Megan said...

I'm up for the five sister jump! We can drug Dani.... :D