Zoe's horrible defense against her big brothers is her teeth. Just when I think she's getting better, she goes and does something like this:
*****
When we informed Nick that he could only invite boys to his birthday party, he asked if we could do a 'girls only' party instead. NICE.
Here he is showing us his age. Or maybe he's waving hello. Whatever.
*****
On our way to take Tyler to his 1st day of 4th grade. How did that happen? Wasn't he just getting ready for Kindergarten???
Here's Nick heading to his 1st day of Kindergarten - he takes his role as big brother quite seriously. Good thing he's had such a good example.
I don't really know why I even took this picture, let alone why I am sharing it with all of you, I suppose I am just easily amused.
The grand total was 5 six-foot tables, 28 folding chairs and a punch bowl.
*****
Zoe attended her 1st 'Princess Party' I make little kissy noises to get her attention all the time. That's why she is puckering up.

Nicklaus was delighted to have been invited to the princess party as well. We might have to keep him home in the future - a few too many of his 'girlfriends' were there.
*****
I helped with our ward Luau which turned out crazy amazing. Complete with Maori Warrios - to see a video and pictures click here.
Those guys did such a good job, and were the best sports EVER!!! I have to admit, I am a little bit relieved that's behind me.
On to the next fun thing.
Those guys did such a good job, and were the best sports EVER!!! I have to admit, I am a little bit relieved that's behind me.
On to the next fun thing.
8 comments:
Nicole your family is so cute!! Kayla used to be a biter too. She actually got in BIG trouble about two months ago for biting Jacob and she is 5 (well 4 at the time).
At least Nick's LOVE for the little ladies is out in the open and he is not hiding the fact that he is such a ladies man, right?!?!?!
1. Go for it Zoe! A girl's got to know how to protect herself.
2. Nick. I don't even know what to say, especially since my daughter is directly involved in his lovin'.
3. The new car has awesome capacity!
How cute is Zoe's hair? That hair blog is so paying off.
I'm trying to figure out all the warrior guys, but there's like two or three I can't figure out.
I am impressed and entertained by your van stuffing. Love the random recap and I hope school is going good this year!
Alli asked if Nick could come to her party because she had a great time with him at kayia'a party.
I didn't even know that she knew nick.
Nicklaus wants a 'girls only' party now huh? What a funny boy.
How IS Tyler already a 4th grader? Crazy how fast they are all growing.
Okay, I had no idea that you were able to fit all of those chairs and tables into the back of your car. That is some serious cargo room Nicole!
Hey Nicole. I hope you mind that I am reading all about you!! I miss chatting with you.
two words: GO ZOE! I know all about having to protect yourself. (cough cough, nicole....) Just don't break the skin and you can get away with it!
Post a Comment