Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
9 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about that. So sad to be so close and have that happen.
How devastating for them. I'm so sorry.
I'm sorry, that has got to be such a heartbreak.
I am so sorry. That has got to be so very hard for them. I can't even imagine. Our thoughts and prayers are with them.
That would be so hard to be so excited and expecting this new sweet baby to come to their home, only to have it all fall apart at the last minute. I'm so sorry for them.
That makes me want to cry...
Truly heartbreaking for your sister. I can't imagine. I, too, am so sorry for her loss.
Oh no. That has to be devistating. So sorry to hear that.
Oh wow. That is just so gut wrenching. Our prayers will be with their little family.
Post a Comment