CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

I've been nagged....

AND tagged.

My sister informed me it's time to update my blog - ironic since she needs to way more than I do. Then I remembered both Michelle and Brenda have tagged me.

Here are the rules: Go to My pictures on your computer, Open the 4th file, and post the 4th picture. Then tag 4 friends to do the same.


So, here is my picture. This was taken on Christmas Eve 3+ years ago. Zoe was 9 days-old and still very much in the NICU. The boys weren't able to go into the NICU very often, so this is one of the few times they were able to join us in there.

And now, I officially tag:

Dani
Suzanne
Heather
and
Stacia

Have fun girls!

6 comments:

Heather said...

She's so tiny! Isn't it funny when people who never update are all over you to update. (I'm one of them, ha).

homeschooling Mama said...

Will do!!

Janna G said...

She was so tiny!

PRP said...

So sweet, little Zoe.

Yeah, update already will ya?

Alicia Leppert said...

I can't believe that was three years ago. And look at her now. Wow.

tharker said...

I love your title for this post!

I forget sometimes just how tiny Zoe was! I'm so glad those NICU days are over for ya!!