CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We love you Miss Hannigan.....

This morning I channeled my inner Carol Burnett by:

forcing #1 to get out of bed

making all three eat toast with jam for breakfast

reassuring #3 that even though she didn't have BOTH Dora slippers to wear, she was still adequately dressed for Pajama Day

Making #1 wear a sensible T-shirt under her pajama top with 4 holes in it

Nagging all of them to brush their hair and teeth over and over and over

Telling #2 to get in the way back seat

dropping all three at school 18 minutes early because they missed the bus thanks to #1

and dealing with 9-year old attitude without losing my temper

It all makes me want break out my boa and start singing 'Little Girls'


3 comments:

homeschooling Mama said...

Love it! I think I have those moments each and every day. We just watched that movie the other day and I seriously felt like Miss Hannigan. What a horrible feeling! But it will get better . . . right? :)

PRP said...

Ms. Hannigan is the bomb. A completely inappropriate, drunk, skank bomb but a bomb nonetheless.

I'm so glad I found you're new digs. Looks good around here!

The Lassen Family said...

I was totally confused about all the "she" business, until I remembered you babysit in the mornings :) NOw it all makes sense :)