Friday, April 11, 2008
I appreciate what they are trying to do.....
really. But who has a package of double stuff oreos OPEN around their house long enough to need a fresh seal? Come on. If you are buying DOUBLE stuff oreos, chances are you NEED double stuff oreos to fill some sort of emotional need. That’s what they are for, right? And, you really don’t feel better until the whole package is gone. Am I right? It’s not like you eat a sensible two cookies and think, “ahh, that’s just what I needed, I feel so much better.” You don’t feel any better until that entire package has been devoured and has found it’s way onto your thighs. That’s when the joy of a double stuff oreo is realized, and I assure you it happens rather quickly - there is no need for a ‘keep fresh seal’.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
8 comments:
I am in agreement 100 million percent with you on this one! (Sorry, I had to channed Randy Jackson for a moment)
When I was pregnant with Jake, I would eat a MINIMUM of 10 Oreos EVERY night after the kids went to bed....Fresh seal...puhlease!
Nicole, have you always had your blog accessible? I am a real dork if so because I've looked several times.
There is something delightful about OREOS, for sure.
I was totally impressed about your correct answers on the last trivia game.
Yeah, I've never needed the fresh seal. So unnecessary.
My dear grandmother loved Oreos and kept a stash of them in a tupperware container in her freezer. She ate ONE every day. That is all - just one!! She had the same obsession with chocolate and would buy a large bar and break it into squares, and, you guessed it, eat one square each day. If only she'd passed on her self-control genes to me! Oh well. Do you have any more cookies?
I want to come over and eat some right now...they sound so delightful!
And I haven't been called Kare-Bear since elementary school!
Wow. Just when I thought nothing could shock me anymore...I so did not see this coming. I ceased checking your profile...oh...twenty years ago. Who knows when I would have discovered your blog had you not just announced it on Debie's blog? This is going to take some SERIOUS adjusting, the anti-blogger having a blog. Me and Therapist have a lot to discuss next week...
Freshness seal? I bet some mensa at Oreo INC. got a fat raise for that...until the boss realized how dumb that idea was. I can't even think in my 30 years that I have seen a pack of any oreos last more than 48 hours...I always thought that the package would self destruct if not eaten within that time frame.
~The Donald
donaldrsorensonesq.blogspot.com
Funny enough I work for Nabisco. Enjoyed your blog Nicole!
Post a Comment