Lindsay>boo tagged me. Here goes my first tag:
4 Places I Go Over and Over
Target
Baseball practices
Is crazy a place?
Wal-Mart (although I dread it)
4 People Who Email Me
ScrapGal
Ebay
LDS Living
My Mom
OK, so they aren't all people, but I do get a lot of e-mails from them. More than from real people at least.
4 of my Favorite Foods
Rice Krispy Treats
Tollhouse Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Garlic Chicken Farfalle - thanks for actually making this Linds - I am now addicted.
Blue Bunny - Bunny Tracks Ice Cream
4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
New Zealand - my parents are there on a mission right now - it is really the perfect time to visit
Anywhere for a girls weekend
Seattle - I miss it!
California
New York
Italy
London
Ireland
A Spa
Hawaii
Oh, only 4? Oops.
4 People I Think Will Respond {This means I tag you. }
Karen
Tiffani
Kim
Debie
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
I really don't watch movies over and over - I just can't do it. But, some of my favorites are:
Return To Me
Napoleon Dynamite
P.S. I Love You
I am totally drawing a blank. Let's just say I am easily entertained, so, my favorites are always changing.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
10 comments:
Going crazy is by far the best answer I've seen on one of these!
Ill see if I can get mine done now.
Crazy is definitely a place!
I don't like to watch a movie over and over either. How do kids do it?
Well, thanks for the tag. This is funny because everyone seems to mention Wal-Mart. It'll be on my list too.
Crazy for sure. New Zealand is a beauty of a place. My parents went to Aussie for their mission. Love Napoleon Dynamite. We went to Idaho and took pictures of all the places on the show. They look so different in real life. So funny.
I make regular visits to Crazy. Maybe I'll see you there sometime. :-)
Yeah, I don't really watch movies over and over either.
I'm a huge fan of those cookie sandwiches. I think I should have put it in my 4 faves.
And, yes, crazy is a place. It is a place we see each other often.
This town must be called Crazy cause we all seem to go there often!
Is this tag for me? I'd hate to be all, "Yeah, Nicole tagged me..." and it was really for one of the other dozen Kim's out there. The link goes to tharker's blog. :)
Sorry Kim - I knew I would mess up my links somewhere along the line. Yep, it's you. Our very own meohmyers!
P.S. I Love You? You must be easily entertained. Heh heh. Loved the list. I give your first tag a solid A.
You must be my neighbor in CRAZY town. I am frequently there!!
Post a Comment