This is what he chose to do. Should I put him on the curb and see if anyone makes an offer?
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
My Blog List
My Blog List
I am III
Growing up the 3rd of 5 daughters, my mom devised a system to mark our clothing. I was 'III'. So, when it came time to hand something down, only one simple 'I' was added to indicate it now belonged to someone else.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
I am the middle middle child of my family. #5 of 8 kids. #3 of 5 sisters. My oldest brother is 9 years older than me. My youngest brother is 9 years younger than me. It doesn't get any more middle than that.
I am III.
11 comments:
great blog =)
Love it. I'd be willing to put some good money towards him!
Ha ha! Funny boy! So what do I have to pay for him?
I want to bid too. I'd take that sweet boy in a heartbeat!
Funny how when it means cleaning your room other things become so much more fun. Keep him around!!!
Does he need anymore stickers? I have a drawer full over here.
Cute projects, and I love those shoes. Maybe Brynns will have to get a sparkly pair of shoes.
I think he is worth way more than that, but I still think he is very creative. He takes after you Nicole. I love the things you have been working on. Is that show going to be on road 50 something? Susan had contacted me, but I didn't know if it was going to be a local event. Let me know. Maybe we will do something then. Great kid. At least he did something.
Very Creative!
Very Creative!
Yeah, he's worth it. I'll throw my hat in the ring for him. Better yet, wanna do a trade? One of your kids for one of mine? Miss Kaiya is all sorts of grouchy today.
What a cutie. I love Tyler.
Post a Comment