I figure I may have a few people start trickling in, so I should probably explain the name of my blog...........


Just one problem. There really isn't an explanation. I would love to tell you that I am obsessed with Polka Dots and Dr. Pepper, but that just isn't the case. While I think both are lovely, and was quite addicted to Dr. Pepper (the nectar of the Gods) for a time, they have nothing to do with the name of my blog.
Truth be told, I was sitting around one day trying to come with a URL address for my myspace page. And it really just popped in my head and I loved it.
So, no exciting explanation here. Just me being the nerd that I am.
8 comments:
You are funny.
Hilarious!
Yes it is the right brother nicole. How funny is that. Ron and his family live in Twin Falls now and Randi and Nikki live in Sandy Utah. Funny but its a small world huh. So glad that you shared that with me. I didn't know you had a blog either. Its so cute in here.
Good name. I'm happy that you have a blog now. Even though I was giving you a rough time for not spilling the beans, I get it. I love your post about just letting it trickle down and seeing who figures it out.
The funny thing is that, I stopped bothering to check your profile for a blog a long time ago, cuz I tried so many times hoping that you would have one. It's funny that once I guess I should have kept checkin'!
Sorry, that last line makes no sense! I was thinking two different things while trying to type. So scratch out "It's funny that once" Silly me.
It's a good thing I heart you or I would be royally ticked off!
Glad now I know the truth, secret blog hater!
And will you please take off the word verification/ They drive me batty!!!!
Just for you Kare Bear;)
I think the name fits you - from what I know of you. Who doesn't like polta dots and you are full of "Pep".
Post a Comment