CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Want some sugar?



You've got to admit, she's pretty irresistible!

14 comments:

tharker said...

Sugar from that sweet girl? Yes, please! This is such an adorable picture.

Anonymous said...

she is totally adorable... I had to comment after the big reveal on friday night. Your blog is awesome. Megan

Anonymous said...

I can't do it under my name still don't know the pass word.

Suzanne said...

oh my heck! Too cute, send her my way! BTW, I linked to your blog. just fyi

Brenda said...

She is a cutie! Love the fish lips and the glasses - priceless photo. Um, I agree about the oreos. If I buy them they never make it back into the pantry... maybe there are some people with Oreo self control out there - not me!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I can just imagine after the click of the camera she got a big smooch from you, how could you resist? That's an adorable face.

::lindsay said...

SHE'S ADORABLE AS USUAL!

PRP said...

So, so cute!

Marilyn said...

Holy crud Nicole. How come nobody has announced that you are blogging? Well, I am glad that I found you!

Yay!

Megan said...

so, last i heard you had NO blog, but I'm glad that I found it--thanks for the notice:) Love the picture

Shayla said...

And you caved... :-) So glad you did and Lindsay linked to you! I quit clicking on your profile image ages ago when I figured you'd never give in and join the masses. :-) I guess I shouldn't have given up on you so easily. Love the pic of Zoe, the fish lips are priceless!

polka dots said...

She looks like Miss. Personality!

Amy said...

SO Cute! And this can not be your little girl! Wasn't she just born like yesterday???

The Lassen Family said...

so cute! She must take after me :)