I like to call this one 'The Tent'. The blanket was really supposed to be on my lap. The poor kids climbed under it to find shelter from the bitter wind. Nick was told to grab a coat before we left. He chose not to, however, so he suffered more than the rest of us. Lucky for him, Mel took pity on him and grabbed another blanket from the van.

We call her Rudolph.

Nick loved the self-portrait action. We made kissy faces too, but I thought I would give you a little variety.

Then, I got lucky enough to get two lap warmers at the same time. This one's called 'GONK' It's quite easy to entertain this family, I tell ya.

Can you just see how much she adores her older brother? Melts my heart.

That's it. Not one picture of the actual game we were watching. Sorry Ty. I'll try harder next time. Let's just hope it's not so darn cold!

15 comments:
I love the "not one picture..." Sometimes you just have to shrug your shoulders and say, "I'll try again next time. I'm just glad we survived!" And what is up with this weather?! Makes it hard to be motivated to do anything outside, even watching Little League baseball.
Oh man, you can tell she's cold with that little red nose, poor thing! The picture with Nick and Zoe under the blanket is priceless. Here's to hoping for warmer weather soon!
You got some great pics of your cute kids! I know, it's FREEZING outside!! I can't stand all these outdoor sports and practices in this horrible weather!
How much do I love this post? How adorable are these pictures? I love that you're not too proud to take a self-portrait. You look so cute in these. I couldn't figure out why that blanket in the first pic looked so familiar and then I remembered it was the one I made the snotty comment about Fri. night!
Oh my! Look at those red noses! It does look somewhat Rudolph-like. The weather has NO business being this cold. It's spring for goodness sakes :)
The picture under the blanket is so cool. I hope it warms up before t-ball practice on Wednesday. Oh, I almost forgot, the picture of her looking up at her brother was great. Aubrey loves Colton like that too, or at least she did until he pushed her off her new slide tonight. We'll see how much she likes him tomorrow!
Cute pictures! At least you had the good sense to have coats and blankets for your kids. Poor Kaiya...
I've always considered you one of the natural beauties of the world. I only see you out and about by yourself, and its good to see the kids. They are getting so big and is as cute as their mother. Great pics and it is cold.
When will spring finally arrive??? We were FREEZING!!! At least you still managed to entertain your kids. What a great mom!
Yeah, this cold weather stinks.
What's up with the weather, below average temperatures are not fair. I had to dig my winter coat back out again. I love the "under blanket" pic.
The pictures are adorable! Poor things their red noses and faces make me cold just looking at them!
I love the picture under the blanket. My first thought was "Where did Nicole find that cool psychadellic(sp?)thing for her kids to have their picture taken in?" Then I read on and found out it was just a blanket...oh well, it's still really cool!
Great Pictures... I am not a cold person and am dreading these outdoor activities.
I am bummed I missed Enrichment, but I heard it was great!
I feel your pain!! Baseball/Tball is no fun in the FREEZING COLD weather. I am glad you made the most of it, all I did was whine and complain!!
Post a Comment