Lindsay posted a few days about what she was doing to 'dump the frump' . She posted the pics of the headbands we are making, but, here is the big girl addition to those:
The clip:

More of the flowers we've made:
We've also got more variations in the works. It's exciting. To us, at least.
Something else I love doing is these sets of coasters:
This set isn't quite done, the actual coasters still need their final process, but I love them! The 'T' on the top is just an example of a monogram I could paint and add to the box. I am working on several more sets, but these might be my favorites.
We are planning on having the clips/headbands and the coasters available at the Summer Garden Boutique as well as on Etsy. Not that I meant for this to be a commercial, but those are our plans.
And, on a different note, look what I found at Target last night:
at first glance, I thought they might be awful, but I quickly decided they are so ugly they're cute! Zoe loves them! Go figure.
Well, I don't know if I'm feeling more positive, but I definately had fun ignoring the negative for a few minutes.
BTW - what is it about blogging that makes me feel like I don't have a clue about proper grammar and punctuation - I am constantly finding mistakes.
9 comments:
Ok- Next time you make cute clips I want to come make some.... So how did you do that anyway. I need a tutorial!
Me too, me too!! Those clips are adorable, I'd love to learn how to make them...or maybe I'll just buy some from your boutique! The coasters are so super cute, too. I love the colors. And my girls would think they died and went to heaven if they got to wear shoes like those. Especially Natie. She'd prance around like a princess. Nate would just roll his eyes. That's what girls are for, right? I hope your negative Saturday gets a bit better. We know what that is like around here, believe me. :-)
I so love the commercial, thanks for the advertising! I also LOVE the coasters and can't wait to see some more. And I love the grammar issue. I always felt like I was relatively decent in that department but after becoming a blogger, I realize I really have no clue at all. And I totally use commas way too much!
As always, you have some wonderful projects going on. Maybe you should do a step by step how to make guide on your blog of the adorable hair flowers. Good for you for being such an entrepreneur and selling your beautiful products.
I love the clips and the headbands. They will go fast at the Boutique!
Hannah also saw those sparkly flip flops and thought they were great, but I used my motherly Veto Power. I was however tempted to get her a pair of Jelly's just because I had them when I was a kid!
So, has Zoe taken them off yet? ;)
I can't wait to purchase these adorable clips! So super cute! I hope your busy making lots of these because they will surely be a sellout!
Maddie would love these shoes, too! I can just picture Zoe's adorable toes peeking through these shoes!
Oooh. YOU'RE not YOUR!! I can't believe I did that! One of my biggest pet peeves!!!
love the clips!! When do I get a set of coasters? (When do you have me for Christmas?) and are the shoes for you or Zoe?
look at you crafty lady! glad i found your blog on facebook. i've been spying for a few days now, but decided to come out and tell you i've been visiting! good to hear the goings on of your life and fun to see pictures!! love love love etsy! good luck. and great coasters! hope life is good!!!
Post a Comment